At Immel Construction, looking for quality
people is on ongoing process. We make it a practice to always be
reviewing resumes and considering applicants for a potential
At this time, the following positions are under
consideration. All positions are full time and eligible for
benefits unless otherwise noted. Benefits include Health,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability,
401k, Vacation and Holiday pay.
Please send your information
with the position listed in the subject
line. You may also mail your information to Immel
Construction, Attn: Human Resources, 1820 Radisson Street, Green
Bay, WI, 54302. Due to the volume of applicants, no phone
calls or walks in please.
Summary: Directs activities of
workers on the construction site. Oversees construction
progress and ensures it is according to plans and
specifications. May work under the direction of the Lead
Superintendent. Works with the customers, architects,
subcontractors, field crew, and office staff.
Minimum Qualifications for
- This position requires a minimum of ten years of experience in
the construction field.
- Leadership skills are above average.
- Has the ability to effectively critique work and trouble
shoot. Plans and organizes people, material and equipment
- Holds current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Must have completed the OSHA 30 course at a minimum.
- Has high level of computer skills including Word, Excel,
Microsoft Outlook, and Internet knowledge.
- A valid driver's license required.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent
- Performs prompt accurate work in fast paced setting.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
As our Superintendent you will be responsible
- Responsible for staffing requirements according to construction
- Ensures proper materials, tools, equipment and labor are ready
and on site for the work that should be performed each day.
- Confers with and directs subcontractors engaged in planning and
- Coordinates various phases of work to avoid construction
- Meets with project managers, owners, architects, inspectors and
engineers to evaluate construction progress and possible changes.
Inspects work in progress to ensure it conforms to specifications
and schedules are adhered to.
- Works with the Project Manager to forecast upcoming
construction phase requirements. Responsible for safety on the job
- Oversees all workers including subcontractors are operating
with all safety rules and requirements in place.
- Responsible for reporting accidents, injuries and safety
- Accurately prepares time sheets for entire crew.
- Maintains compliance with regards to SWPPP (Storm Water
Pollution Protection Plan), controlled access, Hazardous Waste,
- Completes inspections and related reports.
- Completes daily progress reports.
- May support lead Superintendent.
- Evaluates progress by units and turns in completed material and
equipment reports. Completes daily labor reports.
- May generate RFI's as well as document and communicate
- Prepares extra work forms.
- Collects completed new hire paper work from new employees.
- Discusses labor issues with union representatives. Receives
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPURTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy
of Howard Immel Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital
status, misdemeanor arrest record or any other characteristic
protected by law. This policy applies to all employment
decisions, including but not limited to: hiring, discharge,
promotion, demotion, transfer, recruitment and selection for
training including apprenticeship.